Monday 19 November 2007

#20 You Too Can YouTube

YouTube is actually something that I'm reasonably familar with. You can spend hours getting lost in there, just watching one clip after another. I've often had people show me bits from movies or segments of a tv show that I missed. There are lots of funny World of Warcraft videos as well.

No competition as to which one I'd include on my blog. This video is a little snippet of my big brothers trip to USA. Him and a mate filmed themselves surfing in all 50 states. They're currently in negotiations to get it made into a documentary.

1 comment:

bloggarazzo said...

They must have had a blast! I've not looked at YouTube a great deal before, so knowing that this is your brother makes it even more interesting to watch.
Good luck to them with their negotiating.