Monday 19 November 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

Podcasts....what can I say? After YouTube it's kinda going back a step in my opinion.

It's going to be a stinking hot day and already warming up fast so I'm going to keep this short!

Just One More Book is a site that I found using podcast.net and since a lot of my blog has has very little to do with Libraries I thought I should put this one in. The site reviews children's books via podcast. I especially liked it because it's got a nice simple childish set up. Very colorful and easy to use. I listened to the podcast about Odd Velvet and now want to read the book! Have added the site to bloglines (RSS was very clearly marked on the page). I'm looking forward to showing this site to our children's librarians when I'm working next.

No comments: