Wednesday 28 November 2007

#22 Audio Books

I'm actually used to thinking of eBooks as a book that you read on a computer (or pda). I first read that fantastic story 'a little princess' in that format and it was very rememberable reading such an old book on a glowing pc screen. eAudioBooks are a great idea. I think we can all see how great it would be to have a simple to access version in the library. I can just see all the oldies coming in with thier iPods and downloading the lastest eBook.....well maybe not. But I do think we'd be surprised at how many people would use this great reasource!

It seems that at the moment the only ones that are readily available are the older books which presumably don't have copyrights attached. But no doubt it will pick up in the next few months and become the next big thing :) Amazon should pick up on it soon (if they havn't already).

No comments: