Wednesday 28 November 2007

#23 Is This End? Or Just The Beginning?!?

Well I am determined to make this a beginning. I can't say that I will use all of these wonderful technology's in my everyday life but some of them I will definitely be playing with for a very long time (or at least until something quicker, brighter and cleverer come along). I have learned a lot during the last 12 weeks and despite any misgivings that I might have had it has been a fun experience.

Suggestions for improvement: If the aim is to teach people with all kinds of aptitude levels when it come to technology then some of the 'things' need to have simpler step-by-step instructions. Also get rid of technocrati, no matter how great they are supposed to be....they just aren't!

I'll definitely be starting a blog of my own. I think it will inspire me to take more pictures and get out of the house more. :P Did you know some of the new phone out there have an option to send a picture you've just taken straight to your blog?? How cool is that? I look forward to a life full of learning through play about technology, and many other important things! :)

BranchBaby signing out! (For now)

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hi branchbaby,

Congratulations on finishing the programme. It's good to read that you have enjoyed the L2.0 journey and that you've picked up a few useful skills along the way.

Cheers, Paul.

BonnieLass said...

You have done a great job, congratulations. I have enjoyed reading all your postings!
Denise

Branch Baby said...

Thanks guys! It's great to not have the pressure of a time limit. Now I can go back and look at things in more depth at my own pace! :)