Wednesday 10 October 2007

#10 Playing with Image Generators

I'm actually finding that I am having more fun! I must admit that until now it's felt a bit like I'm back at High School and trying to find a balance between doing an A+ job and trying to get it finished on time. This doesn't even seem like work/school at all. (Although it kind of is because I have to write about it. hehe :P)

The Generator Blog was a huge help in finding funny things to play with. Having them all listed like that made it easy to scroll down and read about the generators that looked interesting to me. Lots of hilarious looking things to play with!

Doppel Me was fun. Did anyone else ever play with those paper dolls with all the different clothes when they were younger?? This was just like that, but without having to spend 5 mins trying to fold the tabs right so the clothes would stay on.

JWebGen Pony Generator was a blast from the past. It allows you to play with My Little Pony images. You can chose which colors you want it to be and after you've made a father and a mother you can blend them into a baby pony. Very cute!

Pocket Emo -I did make a pocket emo but it wasn't very fun to play with. Very sad teenager type who only seemed to be happy when I gave it a diary to write in. Even then it scribbled away for a few seconds and then the very depressing thorght bubble above it's head proclaimed "at least my diary understands me". Not sure how this is fun but poked him for a while and fed him lots of hamburgers.

I'm having trouble sticking pictures where I want them so I've put them down the bottom for now. :)

Pony Generator:

Doppel Me:

No comments: