Thursday 11 October 2007

#12 Rolling a Rollyo Search Engine

I really should stop being so surprised that these Things are not only fun but very very useful. A few weeks ago I had about 8 tabs open on my browser trying to find a good guide to growing dwarf citrus trees in pots.

This week I spent 10 mins registering at Rollyo and adding a few gardening sites to my search engine and....poof! 42,600 results for citrus. I tried 'growing citrus in pots' and it still came up
with 4450 results, all of them helpful and relevant. Ok maybe not all of them, but the first few
pages were very interesting! :)

After making my 'gardening helper' search engine I made another one 'warcraft help'. For this one I used some of the main World of Warcraft pages. The great thing about Rollyo is you can do several different search engines, one for each of your interests.

You can do a search for anything garden related here:
http://rollyo.com/branchbaby/gardening_helper
Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know how you went. :)

I'm also going to attempt another widget which should allow you to search using either my gardening helper or warcraft search engine.

No comments: