Wednesday 3 October 2007

#8 RSS & Bloglines

RSS (Really Simple Syndication)

When I first listened to the podcast I was impressed. This is a fantastic little piece of technology. I didn't even know it exsisted. Bloglines makes it so much easyier to keep track of it all as well. Although I did have it put my thinking cap on for what to add. And at least half the newslinks that I added are things that I wouldn't normally look up.

I was disappionted to learn that not all sites have rss. (I thorght I'd be able to keep track of all my interneting in one spot).

It took a little bit of fiddleing and searching but I also found a real estate site which will update me of new houses for sale in my area. Very cool tool for keeping track of the market.

My Public Bloglines is at:
http://www.bloglines.com/public/BranchBaby

No comments: