Friday 5 October 2007

#9 Finding Feeds

Well I'm not having a lot of luck with this one. I did a search for 'gardening tips' on feedster. It came up with all kinds of things. From dating sites to an article about computers being used in street raceing!

I was very pleased when I found my own blog by searching on Google Blog Search. Although I don't think many people would try and the combination 'branch baby' and 'learning 2.0' and 'the sandbox'.

I did stumble across a feed which looks good. It's an ABC2 tv guide. I'll have to see if I can get guides for all the stations....not that I ever watch tv. I do like to watch movies though. I did a few searches on IMDb, I was hopeing that I could put in an actor and it would give me updates on any new movies/tv series they were in. I couldn't find any rss links on there though. Am I doing this wrong? Or missing something?

I'm looking forward to reading what others have added as I think my main problem in finding feeds is that I can't think of anything to look for! :)

2 comments:

SMILEY said...

Branch baby you are making us proud that your are part of our library team. Keep up the good work. Loved your library card
Cheers smileyblogger

Branch Baby said...

Thanks smileyblogger! :) I'm glad you're enjoying my efforts. *grin*